Looking for ways to be creative and stay busy while under quarantine? We've got some ideas for you!
1. Learn to crochet and make this adorable Amigurumi Alpaca from Wool Patterns.
2. Make or print a stencil and use it on almost anything from home decor to accessories and fabrics!
3. Make one of these cute and fun No-Sew Projects from Sewing Rabbit
4. Try to make these delicious and Easy Fudge Brownies with basic ingredients that you probably have on hand
5. Learn something new from a free online resource like Khan Academy
6. Make something old into something new with this amazing list of ideas
7. Start (and try to finish) the Hardest Riddle on the Internet
8. Buy some plain terracotta pots and some craft paints to get started on a potted window garden to bring a little of the outside, inside
9. Read an old (or new) favourite book online with one of these free resources
10. Use this BuzzFeed Guide to clean virtually everything in your home for a fresh jump into Spring
Decorate a room with easy to apply peel and stick decals! Make a big difference with only a little effort.